Users of TravelDialysisReview.com.au, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site, which are subject to change without
notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
By using TravelDialysisReview.com.au you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Break our Posting Guidelines when posting reviews, comments, question and answers
- Create more than one account on TravelDialysisReview.com.au
- Re-establish an account on TravelDialysisReview.com.au after your account has been terminated
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party
- Affect the way TravelDialysisReview.com.au displays its pages, such as by framing
TravelDialysisReview.com.au or placing pop-up windows over its pages
- Customise TravelDialysisReview.com.au in a way that adversely affects the display of any
advertising or promotional links on the Site
- Use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site
- Modify or create variant versions of TravelDialysisReview.com.au's logos or other
- Illegal activity under the laws of Victoria and Australia
We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any
reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of TravelDialysisReview.com.au
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to the Site for any reason
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
By joining TravelDialysisReview.com.au you agree to the following:
- You agree not to disclose your password and your authentication token to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password and authentication token
- Receive member e-mail updates and newsletters, which can be cancelled at any time by
updating your member profile
- With the exception of company trademarks, all material contained on TravelDialysisReview.com.au, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of TravelDialysisReview.com.au
- In accessing the web pages on the Site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of TravelDialysisReview.com.au Pty Ltd.
- It is permissible to send the URL of the Site to a third party, so that they can view the material in its context.
- Upon submission of your review or any other content (“Content”) to TravelDialysisReview.com.au, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the Content and you grant to TravelDialysisReview.com.au, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the Content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, edit or sell the Content) in any media without restriction.
- You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.
- Check commons assignment
- Breach of these terms may be contrary to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and sections 52 and 53 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).